Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kraft Organic Cheese: For Those Who Don't Want Pesticides, But Still Want Diarrhea

OK, so I don't want to demean any company that's trying to go organic. But I saw a coupon last weekend for new Kraft Organic Cheese, and my reaction was thus:

Gross.

I couldn't find a picture of the new organic cheese, but here's a picture of regular Kraft cheese, which in my research I found is referred to within the company as a "process cheese loaf."

Gross.

The bottom line? Becoming organic doesn't make a gross product any less gross.

Kraft regular cheese? Gross. Kraft organic cheese? Still, in fact, gross.

It all reminds me of Jim Gaffigan's line, "There is the vegetarian Hot Pocket ... for those of us who don't want to eat meat, but still want diarrhea."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cheese is expired. Gross.

The Green Miles said...

That's not my cheese! I stole that picture off the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes.