Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trees of Charlottesville, Prepare to be Hugged

The Green Miles got up at 5:15 in the stupid morning today to drive all the way to stupid Charlottesville for the stupid 2007 Virginia Climate Action Conference.

OK, so that's the tired talking. Actually, it's really cool to see so many dedicated environmentalists in one place. Who knew that in a state addicted to coal there are 150 people willing to get to the University of Virginia campus at 8:30am on a Saturday to talk about climate action?

I'm live blogging the event over at RaisingKaine.com. Check it out!

1 comment:

Samara said...

Hmm, I like to think that I'm informed about green events around VA, but I don't remember hearing anything about that conference beforehand, otherwise I may have schlepped down to Charlottesville myself. Bummer.