When you see these stories, ask yourself several questions:
* Did the story involve a suspiciously leaked document?If so, your bullshit detector should be lighting up brighter than Clark Griswold's house.
* Was the story reported by a Rupert Murdoch-owned newspaper?
* Was a crime committed in the process of manufacturing the story?
* How big a role did the right wing noise machine play in getting the story out?
* Is one side's case being made mainly on someone's Facebook wall?
Then take a deep breath and go to Grist to get the best Copenhagen coverage around.