Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Green Miles Gets Parodied

I actually have no idea if this is parody or just coincidence, but it was fun to see my name in an article from Brown University's student satirical newspaper, The Brown Noser, Students Outraged Over Murderer's Use of Non-Biodegradable Bags to Store Victims' Limbs:
Police first received word of Partridge's criminal act from one of his neighbors, Miles Grant, who discovered Partridge's grisly handiwork on a routine trip to the neighborhood compost bin.

"It was the most terrible thing I ever saw," says Grant. "I'm taking my petunias to the compost bin and I see something sort of reflective poking out of the leaves. I brush the area off and then blam, I see 'em. Bags and bags of bloody body parts. I mean, did he really think people wouldn't notice that there were plastic bags in the compost bin?"
UNACCEPTABLE. Besides, as everyone knows, only plant matter goes in the compost bin. Can't have raccoons dragging your victim's leg across the street. I mean, that's just green psychopathy 101.

No comments: