Friday, July 3, 2009

Wait, Who Are The Elitists Again?

The Green Miles is in Providence for the Fourth of July. I just heard Dick Armey's FreedomWorks organization is holding another round of teabagging this weekend.

The closest event? Nantucket. Nothing in Rhode Island or southeastern Massachusetts at all. To see the protest, I'd have to take a ferry to some of the most exclusive vacation property in the United States.

If there's a teabagging event near you, I definitely encourage you to make a "climate action now" sign and stage your own counter-protest. If you do, email me pictures!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Love that this is still going on. Teabagging. Ha!

I think I saw you tuesday near the press club at like 9:30am. But I was only 20% sure, so I kept on walking.

Matt said...

My roommate is on Nantucket hoping to catch fish but I suppose even you may consider fishing more productive than a teabagging protest.

Matt said...

My roommate is fishing on Nantucket this weekend. I suppose even you would consider that more productive than a teabagging protest.