Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Only Thing Labs Love More Than Water ...

... is shaking it all over you.

The Green Miles works in the National Wildlife Federation's press office, which means that usually while something fun is going on (like a boat trip), I have to stay behind & take care of calling reporters, writing blog posts, etc.

But for once, I had more fun than the people doing the event, thanks to this boat captain's dog:

I'd thrown the block of wood for her a couple of times, then realized I needed to get my Flipcam to record it -- because years from now, when I'm having a stressful day, I will pull up this YouTube clip & instantly relax. I went out to my car & came back -- she saw me come around the corner & straightened up like, "I thought you were gone! YOU MEAN I CAN CHASE IT AGAIN?"

And if you have to ask what this post has to do with the environment ... you need to get yourself a dog & a stick. 

1 comment:

K said...

Was he a yellow lab before the oil spill? (Sorry, just a little black humor...)