Friday, December 28, 2012

Most Viewed Posts of 2012 at The Green Miles

Sunset off Aruba's Eagle Beach
As the sun sets on 2012, here are the most viewed posts of the year at TheGreenMiles.com:
  1. GOP VP Nominee Paul Ryan: Science Denier, Fiscal Fraud
  2. Arlington's Dumbest Attack Yet on Westover Beer Garden: Help People Drive More!
  3. Things Reporters Can't Say: Mitt Romney is Lying About the Environmental Protection Agency
And my top 3 posts of all time since I started blogging here in 2007:
  1. Ask The Green Miles: Recycling VHS Tapes
  2. Arlington Passes Strip Mall Preservation Act
  3. Small Earthquake Felt in Northern Virginia
If you just can't get enough of The Green Miles at The Green Miles, you can follow me on the Facebook, tweet me on the Twitter at @MilesGrant, and + me on the Google+ at +Miles Grant

No comments: